The extension "QR Invoice Switzerland with Payment Reconciliation " allows you to send QR bills directly from your Magento 2.x shop. The extension adds a QR code payment slip to all your Magento invoices.
Efficient payment reconciliation in Magento Backend is possible using the included import tool for camt054 files (which you can download from your E-Banking).
Dunning feature is present to process the overdue invoices. If the customer has not paid the invoice, the
merchant can send the reminders either manually or automatically. Merchant can
manage the remainder settings like reminder level, interval, fees, email and pdf title,
email and pdf content from admin panel. Merchant can also exclude the invoice or
customer from the dunning process.
Test the extension "QR bill with reference number Switzerland" with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- Sending QR bills (ISO 20022)
- Swiss QR code with Swiss cross
- Option to send QR-Invoices automatically after receiving order
- automatically generated reference numbers
- Set payment method to “in advance” or “on account”
- Import of .camt054 for payment reconciliation
- Partial payments and manual reconciliation
- Option for dunning process if there is delay in the payment of invoice.
- Merchants can enable/disable the dunning settings.
- Merchants can manage the reminder level, interval, fees, email and pdf content from admin configuration.
- Merchants can exclude customers from dunning process and can disable dunning for specific Invoice.
- Merchants can view the dunning history for an order in Invoice view page.
- Merchant can easily download the dunning Invoice pdf from dunning page.
- Option to generate report for the Invoices that completed the dunning levels.
- Merchant can manually execute the dunning process through QR bill invoice page
- Secure: all data remains on your server
- 14 days money back guarantee
- Magento from Version 2.3.3 to 2.4.3 p1
- Bank account with IBAN or QR IBAN
- Bank supports export of camt054 files