The Bestseller Products extension for Magento 2 has been developed by PIT solutions which display your store’s top selling products. This block can be added on the homepage and other pages. This functionality can be enabled or disabled for each store from admin. You only need to add a block of code in cms page.
Using this extension, you can show bestseller products automatically by using the configuration “Show Bestseller products Automatically” to Yes. If you make this configuration to No, then you can add the products id in the “Enter Product ids” field. These given products will show as bestseller products. The first 5 products will show on the bestseller grid. You can also enable view all, then a button link will show at the bottom of the gird. On that page, will display the first 20 bestselling products. Please make sure that cron is working correctly on your store. The bestseller statistics are refreshing via cron on a daily basis. You can also refresh the statistics from admin panel. Go to Admin -> Reports -> Statistics -> Refresh Statistics then select the bestsellers and submit.
With this extension, customers can easily browse and buy products that are already proven to be popular with other shoppers, increasing the chances of a successful sale. Store owners can also use the data provided by the extension to make informed decisions about their inventory and marketing strategies. The Bestseller Products extension for Magento 2 is a valuable tool for any online store owner looking to improve their sales and customer experience.
- You can easily enable/disable this extension from the admin panel.
- Automatically show top ordered products
- Can easily add bestseller products in any cms pages.
- Only need to add a block of code in cms content section
- Admin can add products as bestseller products
- No coding is required to use this extension
To install Bestseller products extension, follow the steps below.
- Download Bestseller Products extension.
- Access your web server directories and unzip and upload the content of the zip file to app/code/Pits/BestsellerProducts/ directory.
- Run below commands on terminal.
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Screenshots / Video
- Enable - To enable the extension
- Title - Enter the bestseller products title.
- Show Bestseller products Automatically – Enable this configuration to show bestseller products based on order. If you set this configuration to “No” then you can add products manually in “Enter Product Ids” configuration . Please see below screenshot.
- Enter Product Ids – You can add products ids
make sure the product ids given are enabled or exists which will be listed in bestseller products section.
- Enable View All – Enabling this configuration will display a view all button in bestseller section. Click on the link and go to bestseller page shows first 20 bestselling products.
If you are using Magento version above 2.4.2, then you need to add block using Page Builder on Backend.
Steps for Magento version 2.3.0 to 2.4.2
- Add below code to homepage or any cms pages. (Admin -> content -> Pages -> click on Edit -> Add below code to content section -> save)
- Flush cache (Admin -> System -> Cache Management -> Flush Cache Storage)
- Go to Home page of your store
Steps for Magento version 2.4.3 and above
- Goto Admin -> content -> pages -> Content -> Click on Edit with Page Builder
- Drag and drop Html code to content
- Click on edit settings
- Add block code and save.
- Flush Cache (Admin -> System -> Cache Management -> Flush Cache Storage)
- Go to Homepage.
The bestseller statistics are refreshing via cron on a daily basis but you can refresh the statistics of bestsellers manually from Admin -> Reports -> Statistics -> Refresh Statistics then select the bestsellers and submit
Flush cache after saving the configuration.
Bestseller display limit revised in frontend.
Compatible with Open Source (CE): 2.4.6
Compatible with Open Source (CE): 2.4.5
Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE): 2.3.x to 2.4.x
Stability: Stable Build
Description: Initial release with all functionalities